The Heartwood my heart is like a stallion.
241 Posts
Ooc —
She snapped her jaws mere millimetres from the coyote's rear and leapt back in anticipation for the beast's revolt. The coyote turned, redirecting his hostile stare to his new attacker. In his eyes she caught a glimmer of fear, and Andalusia gave the brute a wicked grin.

The beast lunged at her, but it was clear the yearling was inexperienced in his technique. Parrying, the Ostrega danced out the brute's way and made a sharp turn to face him. Andalusia charged at his rear again, and sunk her teeth into his soft flesh. A loud yelp came from the coyote's maw and he swung his head round. Andalusia released the yearling at the last minute and pulled away. A sting of teeth grazed her slender snout and she bared her fangs with a snarl. The flash of gold in her periphery gave her time to sidestep the coyote's brazen rebuttal, bolder now that he'd dealt her a lick of damage, but slower from the pain no doubt searing his hindquarters. Swinging her head to face the beast again, her eyes landed a moment upon her ebony companion before returning to the coyote, who seemed in a dilemma concerning which of them to turn his back to. He was outmatched, and yet he still did not back down. The anger seeping from his skin was enough to tell her that.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 03, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - January 04, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 14, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - January 18, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 21, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - January 27, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 29, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - February 08, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - February 13, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Twitch - March 20, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Twitch - March 20, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - March 21, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Twitch - March 21, 2015, 08:32 PM