Redhawk Caldera Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
The Alpha clarified that he didn't just mean that Finley and Elwood had to end up together -- they could very well take other mates. It wasn't something that had occurred to Elwood previously (in fact, he tried to avoid all thoughts of relationships, not wanting to complicate things further with his friend), but he was surprised to feel a twinge of sadness at the thought. It was uncalled for, or so he thought, but he brushed the emotion aside quickly.

Rather than respond to that part of the conversation, Elwood focused instead on what Peregrine said about Fox. He imagined that feeling sick wasn't fun, but knowing its cause would make it more tolerable, as Peregrine mentioned. "Hopefully the nausea won't last long," he commented, thinking back to his conversation with Fox about signs of pregnancy.

He stretched thoughtfully as Peregrine asked if there was something particular that he wanted to do. There hadn't been much on his agenda for the afternoon, but now that he was awake, he didn't mind the thought of hanging out with Perry a little longer. "I don't have anything in mind, but I can always hunt. I'm up for whatever," he said, meeting his friend's green gaze.
Messages In This Thread
Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 12, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 14, 2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 16, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 17, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 19, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 20, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 21, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 23, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 24, 2015, 06:27 PM