Redhawk Caldera when you are dreaming, you see for miles and miles
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
I wasn't sure if we were following a posting order for this, or if it was more like a pack activity. Either way, I decided to go ahead and post -- so someone poke me if I need to delete it and wait my turn! :)

A single howl sounded from somewhere across the caldera, and then Finley crept into view. She surveyed Amon quietly and sorrowfully, then tucked herself against Elwood's side. He was simultaneously surprised and not surprised by her action, but he didn't speak; he simply leaned into her, equally comforted by her presence as she was by his.

There was silence for a long moment, and then Peregrine quietly guided the small group. He suggested that they drag Amon's body to a rocky opening in the caldera's side, then carefully began to move their former packmate across the snowy ground. Elwood was reluctant to step away from Finley, but he did so in order to help Peregrine. There wasn't enough space for both of the males to hold onto Amon's scruff, so he stood opposite Peregrine and pushed with his snout, giving the body a bit of momentum as Peregrine pulled.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you are dreaming, you see for miles and miles - by Elwood - January 19, 2015, 04:30 PM