Blacktail Deer Plateau Business Dog
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Maybe, if her life had been more normal, Saena would have turned out to be the sort of wolf that Valtyr currently resembled: a natural Omega. If her parents hadn't divorced, and her father remarried just as quickly, she wouldn't develop a callousness for the concept of love, and might've found forgiving her family easier. If her aunt, uncle, mother, both fathers, and sister hadn't left without a word, and hadn't bothered to apologize for it, maybe she would've been less driven to be as unlike them as possible... in doing so, becoming more like them every day. Maybe if Junior hadn't been dealt such (overexaggerated) injustice, maybe Saena would've stayed at the bottom of the juvenile totem pole, happy to play a supporting role.

And maybe Valtyr's life had led him to be this submissive boy with his skittish ways, but there was no way to know.

"You don't have to submit to me," she said, and mentally added, I know you aren't a threat. But he was asking a question and she pitched her ears forward from their previous relaxed hang, and then tilted them back as her eyes went to the sky. She hadn't even realized it was as early as it was. She'd gone to bed the night before quite early, so maybe that accounted for her being awake at this time.

"No. I didn't notice, actually," she giggled sheepishly. "I'm not a very scary bouncer anyway, I leave the heavy patrolling to bigger wolves like you. Is that what you're doing? Patrolling?"
Messages In This Thread
Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 14, 2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 14, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 18, 2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 20, 2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 26, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 29, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - February 06, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 09, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 12, 2015, 12:11 AM