The Heartwood my heart is like a stallion.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer stood tensely as the amber she-wolf battled the coyote. Though their scuffle took mere seconds, the young wolf felt as though long minutes had passed. He was still recovering from his encounter with the black and white bitch, both mentally and physically. His lack of prowess in that battle left him hyper aware and attentive to every move that was made during this fight. He watched and he learned, and when the time was right, he launched back into the fray.

The coyote had launched an attack upon the female that missed, and that was when Summer sprang. His bite was wild and lacking in aim, and yet it landed upon the side of the coyote's neck. Summer dug his teeth into the beast's flesh, swinging his neck to throw the animal as hard as he could away from both him and the stranger wolf. The coyote landed with a shriek of pain while the black wolf stood and lifted his head and tail, snarling to warn it of the violence it would be met with if it decided to stand and fight again.

Something in the coyote's mind must have clicked for its resolve snapped before Summer's eyes. Beaten and bloodied, the animal turned and ran off into the woods with one last hiss of rage. The yearling stood for a moment, triumph flooding through his veins. He wanted to remain and enjoy the feeling for a few seconds, but the adrenaline that continued to pump through his veins made him turn towards the other wolf whom he eyed warily. She had helped him win the kill from the coyote, but perhaps it was paranoia from his other violent encounter, but he was not so ready to believe that he wouldn't now have to defend his prize against her.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 03, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - January 04, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 14, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - January 18, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 21, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - January 27, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 29, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - February 08, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - February 13, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Twitch - March 20, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Twitch - March 20, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - March 21, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Twitch - March 21, 2015, 08:32 PM