Great Bear Wilderness Summer loving and fights, how it is for us
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
This post was... complicated.

It threw him a bit that Saena was relaying a message from Hawkeye. He wasn't so much interested in the answer as he was in keeping Saena talking when he inquired, "So she's still living at the Sunspire? With Ty?" He'd truly thought Hawkeye had left these parts, especially after his recent conversation with Elwood. Apparently not.

Speaking of that message, he wanted to ask what argument had risen between the sisters but he intuited that it wasn't safe territory. Although he honestly didn't give a rat's ass about his former mate, he would talk about her endlessly if it meant touching base with Saena like this. There were also a thousand other things he wanted to say, like, It's been so long or You turned out beautiful or I fucked up and I'm sorry. For now, though, he would tread very cautiously. He didn't want to do something to chase her off.

Her next words were just as surprising. Eager not to lose this tenuous connection, Peregrine mentally scrambled to respond in a way that would keep her engaged and maybe even thaw her. "Really? I can help, if you're looking for advice." Peregrine cringed inwardly. Outwardly, his ears flattened. He halfway expected rebuke for this but hoping she would take him up on it. "I recently talked to Pura about his own leadership aspirations. He was pretty specific about wanting to be an Alpha. Are you hoping to lead alongside him...?" he genuinely wondered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 25, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 04, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 08:01 PM