Great Bear Wilderness Summer loving and fights, how it is for us
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Her clarification did not initially clear the air for him, partly because he was halfway expecting her to turn tail and stomp away. After a few blinks, he finally comprehended what she meant. Pied? His lips parted and he stared at Saena for a beat. Had she inherited her mother's ability? Usually such a skeptic, Peregrine had come to accept his relative's talent as real. He fully believed Saena, especially because he doubted anyone had ever told her about her mother's gift.

Letting the subject of Hawkeye and Tytonidae go, at least for the moment, he asked, "You can see ghosts? Did anyone ever tell you that she—your mom, I mean—could do that too...?" Would Saena get angry about no one telling her, in that case? Peregrine had already put his foot in his mouth several times so far and she hadn't run away yet. He hoped his luck would keep holding.

He did not want to disagree with or upset her on any level, so Peregrine simply said, "I think he might want to take over for Dante when he retires," in regards to Pura. He wanted to ask about the Blacktail family, yet refrained for the moment, and internally kicked himself at the implication of ill treatment. He hoped to get a chance to apologize but for now, he said, "That's awesome, Saena. That's a great start if you're gunning for leadership. I know one of them, so what are the other two?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 26, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 04, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 08:01 PM