Great Bear Wilderness Summer loving and fights, how it is for us
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Saena was forthcoming with the information, even though she looked as if she was suffering a terrible migraine. Peregrine wanted to reach out, offer comfort of some sort... but he knew better. If he took one step toward her, she would certainly flee back to the plateau and never look back.

The news that she was a Gamekeeper made his chest feel funny. He swallowed a sudden lump in his throat. "Good on you," he said, trying but failing to hide the pride he felt. "You're more accomplished than most two-year-olds I know," he told her. Had she really only been born less than a year ago? "You probably have a giant one-up on most of the pack, then. Have you talked to Dante and the other leaders about joining them? Perhaps they could counsel you. I bet they would be pleased with your ambition and dedication, especially because... you go by Blacktail now, after the plateau?"

Of course, it bothered him that his little girl had shed his surname like an unwanted old coat, yet could he blame her? He was actually a little bit pleased by her choice of name, unaware that it was actually Junior's brainchild and her surname too. His chest began to feel funny again. Strangely, Peregrine almost felt like crying. He was so fucking proud of her, of all four of them, but did he even have any right to feel this way? He'd been there all their early lives, yet had let them go too soon.

"I'm sorry, Saena." The words just fell from his lips. Trying to recover somewhat, he cleared his throat and hastily added, "In particular, I'm sorry no one told you about your mother's gift. I'm sure Kisu knew about it. I was a skeptic when she first told me... but I came to believe. Her visions were too compelling to question. So... you've seen her? And she's spoken to you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 26, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 04, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 08:01 PM