Blacktail Deer Plateau It's wild like the river, it's warm like the sun
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
*snugs Atticus* [mate]

It never occurred to Peregrine that his brother might also be interested in Hawkeye and he was so caught up in his own excitement that he didn't notice the faltering of Atticus's smile nor the tightening of his eyes. Unaware of how hurt and disappointed his litter mate felt, Peregrine unknowingly rubbed salt into the wound by puffing out his chest playfully and grinning.

"Thanks. Yeah, can you believe I've bagged—well, almost bagged—an Alpha female? She's hot, isn't she?" he said, nudging Atticus, seeking his sibling's approval. "I never really thought about mate-ship and stuff 'til I got here. Now we'll need to find you and Crete ladies!" he quipped.

Only now did he give any thought to which females may have caught his brother's eye, though Peregrine still didn't consider the possibility that Atticus might like Hawkeye. She was out of bounds in his mind, not that he actually gave it a single conscientious thought. His mind flew to every she-wolf in the pack—not that there were many in Sausage Fest Plateau—but her.

"There's that Vires chick. She's all right. I've smelled a couple new she-wolves around... you met any of them?" Peregrine asked benignly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's wild like the river, it's warm like the sun - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 29, 2014, 04:35 PM