Noctisardor Bypass good vibes
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The smile that graced his friend's face was always something to look forward to when he saw her. It made him certain that she was, on some level, glad to see him each time they met and solidified their friendship even more. Perhaps he was reading much too far into it, but such a thing could not be helped for him. The silver lady had been one of the first three he'd met upon arriving in the Wilds, and was definitely one of his first friends made. He couldn't help but hold a great bit of joy each time he saw her, as her presence assured him he was not alone on the strange land, and always had someone he could talk to about things like flowers.

“That's great to hear,” Alastor said, snapping out of his thoughts quicker than he delved into them. He was curious about her mentioning the swimming part, and assumed that the water was not as cold as he'd believed it to be. The land was the same, since it was on the same planet as his birth home, but some things could be different complete, right? Maybe the water was warm during the Winter months, instead of cold. The idea was dumb, he knew, but couldn't prevent his head from tossing around some ideas. “I'm settling pretty nicely, I guess. Still some things to get use to, but it has been a nice adjustment for me so far.”
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
good vibes - by Crëyr - January 18, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: good vibes - by Alastor - January 27, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: good vibes - by Crëyr - January 31, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: good vibes - by Alastor - February 04, 2015, 02:48 AM
RE: good vibes - by Crëyr - February 06, 2015, 01:28 AM
RE: good vibes - by Alastor - February 06, 2015, 01:23 PM