Great Bear Wilderness Summer loving and fights, how it is for us
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Saena could neither confirm nor identity Koda's name. All the same, Peregrine was glad it had come to him. He felt certain he was right, even with the limited context. He made a mental note to grill Koda if he ever saw him again, though the odds of that were highly unlikely.

The conversation was beginning to taper off naturally but Peregrine was very reluctant to part ways with his estranged daughter. He would not walk away until Saena herself decided it was time to go. And he would do whatever it took to keep her here a bit longer, to keep her talking. He felt like he was making headway with her.

It was with well-meaning but slightly desperate intentions that he made the misguided decision to mention his argument with Fox. This they would have in common, he knew. "I'm actually so far from the caldera because Fox and I had a fight," he revealed. "I see now what others meant when they accused her of being selfish and thoughtless."

Not three seconds after these words left his lips, he felt like he had betrayed his mate. He would probably lose some of the points he'd gained with Saena (if he actually had) but he did mutter, "I mean, I still love her but she really made me feel like garbage. Sorry, I shouldn't be unloading this on you, Saena," he decided after all, heaving a quiet sigh.

Someone he didn't feel guilty trash-talking was Hawkeye, though, so Peregrine circled back to her. "I was a little surprised to hear the way you talked about Hawkeye. You don't care for her either?" He might not be able to bring himself to team up on Fox with his daughter—the payoff just wouldn't be worth it—but he was all too glad to share this particular punching bag with the young huntress.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 04, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 08:01 PM