Noctisardor Bypass good vibes
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The argent boy gave a small shake of his head. “I don't think I need help with anything just yet,” he told her, his voice fading towards the end so he could catch every one of her next words. His tail started to sway back and forth slowly in response to the offers. Alastor had been curious of what winter flowers the land may hold here, but hadn't started to actually look for any. He'd been preoccupied with trying to learn the lay of the land, but hadn't gotten far. The Greek lupine had managed to see some of the territory, but most of the time had been spent working to familiarize himself with the scents of the territory, and in turn, the wolves who lived within it.

“I would love to try and find some flowers, and a tour would be nice as well,” he said, some excitement evident in his voice. “We could look for the flowers during the tour. Maybe we could even find some camellias, or snowdrop buds.” The camellias should be, or at least close to, opening, but finding an open snowdrop might not be easy. They started to bud in late winter, but most refused to actually open until the warmer months of Spring—which was a bit disappointing, but he was more than willing to wait it out.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
good vibes - by Crëyr - January 18, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: good vibes - by Alastor - January 27, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: good vibes - by Crëyr - January 31, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: good vibes - by Alastor - February 04, 2015, 02:48 AM
RE: good vibes - by Crëyr - February 06, 2015, 01:28 AM
RE: good vibes - by Alastor - February 06, 2015, 01:23 PM