Blacktail Deer Plateau [j] turn my swag on
5 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
At length, she was approached by tall and robust woman, who called herself Alpha. Dyke, she instantly thought with a mental snigger, wholly unaware that Hawkeye was, in fact, the female equivalent of a womanizing player. She was too big and muscular and fat to be even remotely attractive to the opposite sex. Why, she was as unlike Roanoke as could be. Roanoke, whose chest was trim but full, whose fur was strands of pure argent, whose stomach curved tantalizingly up between her legs... Very unlike this broad-shouldered woman, indeed. Much more beautiful, she smugly observed.

"That's a weird name. Mine's Roanoke," she blurted, her eyes straying past Hawkeye to look upon her plateau. Sure, the Alpha approached with pride, but it was devoid of the normal showyness of Alphas she had encountered. The showyness was what made it fun to defy them, and the lack of it detracted from Roanoke's amusement. "You're a weird Alpha," she flatly pointed out. "Normal Alphas stick their booties out and wiggle them and fluff their tails like peacocks." Maybe Hawkeye would oblige her and mimic this exaggeration, which would certainly make Roanoke laugh until she peed herself.

She had already decided she didn't like the name Hawkeye. It didn't make sense, for Hawkeye's eyes weren't even the colour of a hawk's. She decided to use her own nickname. "Formality aside, Rainbow Parade, I'm afraid I must cut to the chase. You are looking at a 100% trained and certified healer and autopsy expert. You simply will never find another more skilled in all the land. I am... Highly desired." She bat her lashes enticingly, wholly convinced the other female was a lesbian (and hoping to captalize on being hot as hell, in her own mighty opinion). "If you make me a better offer than those folks over the mountain maybe I could be persuaded to stay and offer my services, for the low cost of a meal every now and again. You won't be disappointed in my ability. But they made a preeeetty good offer so... Better act quickly."
Messages In This Thread
[j] turn my swag on - by ZC21 - January 31, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by ZC21 - January 31, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by ZC21 - January 31, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Robur Aqua - January 31, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Hawkeye - February 04, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by ZC21 - February 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Robur Aqua - February 08, 2014, 11:37 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by ZC21 - February 13, 2014, 10:18 AM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 02:41 PM