all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
105 Posts
Ooc —
Last post! Kevlyn's behaviour isn't personal, he's just really, really into himself.

It became apparent quickly that Nakai was following him. Kevlyn turned a mistrustful eye upon the older male, but said nothing. His dislike of Nakai stemmed from the male's flippant disregard for their territory, but had grown in light of the other wolf's tendency to bristle self-importantly, something Kevlyn was arrogant enough to disregard. He didn't like Nakai and there was really nothing the well-meaning adult could do to change that. Being followed like this solidified it in a way.

When the male told him to keep a watchful eye, Kevlyn lifted his lip and snarled lowly at the male, a clear sign that his advice was unwelcome, however well-intended it was. He fancied himself a most well-trained consort who certainly didn't need to be told these things. His allegiance was to Caiaphas and her sirens and so he was stuck in the position of accepting Nakai into their fold, but that didn't mean he was about to tolerate this sort of disrespect and belittling. He respected Spyridon more than any wolf in the world, and showed all the females subservience, but Nakai was a completely different story.

Before the other could do anything about it, the youth lengthened his strides and took off, intending to outpace the older wolf and continue his surveillance alone. It wasn't solely personal anyway; their numbers were few and Nakai was needed elsewhere. His babysitting was a waste of his surveillance potential.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Kevlyn - February 08, 2015, 02:35 PM