Firestone Hot Springs Wandering crow
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
ooc: hello love been awhile

Blue Willow was searching the surrounding area of her new home for remnants of medicinal herbs and plants to not only learn the new plants, but also to familiarize herself with the ones she did know. That way if the occasion called for it, she could be of service. Truth be told she felt like a slacker of late, not being able to hunt large game, though that was no fault of her own, she hadn't grown in a pack it had just been her and her two elderly parents they would have never been able to take down big game. Her father once upon a time would have been able too. She allowed a small ghostly smile cross her face as she thought of the gentle giant her father had been. He had been a warrior in a former life, and it had taken quite a deadly toll on his body and his soul. He was still trying to do pennance for it. It used to make her sad that he tried so hard to erase the bad he had done and sometimes he over worked himself trying to make some good overcome the darkness that he felt lied deep within in his soul and body.

Blue Willow reflected on this for a moment, she had seen aftermath of war, she had healed the sick and the infirm, she had held the wounded paw of a warrior as he took his last breath, but she had never herself known violence intimately just the aftermath. It was a strange thought that crossed her mind filling her up and making her think distractedly.

She was actually so distracted she almost didn't notice the other wolf until she was almost on top of him. With a small yelp she quickly backpedaled and hit the ground he smelled like Peregrine yet not like him. "I"m sorry my head was in the clouds i didn't realize you were there until i was on top of you. She tucked her tail between her legs and kept her eyes averted she did not know this wolf he was clearly part of the pack so he was on a higher tier than her obviously, but she did not know him.
Messages In This Thread
Wandering crow - by Crete - January 19, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 02, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 02, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 15, 2014, 07:13 AM