Firestone Hot Springs Wandering crow
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
ooc: HIIII! <3

If Blue Willow had been able to read the other's thoughts and she had heard him thinking about acts of justice. She would have wholeheartedly agreed, there were some things that just needed justice. Though she did not support being overly cruel or robust with such acts, she felt that they did need done. Her father had instilled that sense of justice in her, the two things he took from his past without a heavy heart, was his belief in Justice and duty. Also if she had known at the time that he was also looking for herbs and was also trying to be a healer she would have wagged her tail in happiness she always felt alone in this endeavor, as most wolves wanted to be warriors and hunters and guardians, at least the ones she had met throughout her travels.

Blue Willow did not have an opinion fully of the alpha or the pack yet, but if she had known that the other was hurting she would have tried to help. She herself felt that the alpha could be a bit rude and rather callous, but she would never voice that opinion that was something she would keep to herself. She did not like conflict as a rule.

She hadn't noticed his smile, more afraid that he may fly into her which some males were prone to do, especially when you were new and you practically bowled them over with your body because you were not paying attention. She was startled momentarily by the soft nudge to the cheek and she turned her head to look up at the other and saw him trying to get her to stand. He was a quiet wolf the one in front of her, but she was able to read his body language easily as if he worked at it. She stood and smiled a small smile and offered up another apology and her name. "Oh i'm sorry again for running into you. I'm Blue Willow, you can call me blue or Willow if you prefer. She did not yet know this was the mute brother Crete of Peregrine.
Messages In This Thread
Wandering crow - by Crete - January 19, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 02, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 02, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 15, 2014, 07:13 AM