Great Bear Wilderness i believe in the things that i am afraid to say.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Right now, really? was Peregrine's mental response to her question, though it quickly became apparent that it was actually a relevant question. He listened, brow knitted slightly, as she explained that she was a pathetic coward. He wanted to refute her, of course, yet Peregrine maintained his silence, hearing her out.

Then she dropped the bomb: she'd said something horrible to Elwood. He couldn't imagine what, though it all seemed rather serious. Finley seemed to think it was so bad that Elwood would never forgive her, even. Furthermore, she proclaimed herself too cowardly to seek forgiveness, so it appeared she was at something of an emotional impasse.

"Well, what did you say?" was his first question, naturally. And why? his expression added for him. Without those details, he couldn't really speak to whether Elwood would forgive his cohort, though he was already doubting there was anything Finley could say to unalterably damage their relationship. What words could be that bad?
Messages In This Thread
i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 12:30 PM