Firestone Hot Springs Wandering crow
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
One thing that Blue Willow could easily boast of was the fact that she was very at peace with herself and the choices she made and very open minded about the things that had happened to her as she had grown. Granted nothing very bad had ever really happened to her. She did not know the other had demons, though she did know some of the situation with the brother who was cruel, and unloving. She knew that kind of deception and betrayal was sure to chafe and cause much strife within another. She did not know the demons that dwelled around the other's wolf's eyes, but as it slowly dawned on her at his small sad smile that he was Crete, she was able to see some of the sadness there lining his eyes and jawline.

If Blue Willow had been able to read his mind and knew that Crete thought himself not good quality of company she would have scolded him slightly. She herself was just glad to find another wolf out here. She hated to be by herself, borne from years of never being alone. She could honestly not think of a single time she had been alone other than on her trip overland to here. She was sure the two of them could come to some way of conversing, she could draw pictures and his body language she noticed was superb, so she was sure that he would be good company even if he did not think so though she did not know it.

She tilted her head softly and smiled at him, "Ah you must be Crete. Your brother Peregrine told me of you. Though he didn't tell me that your nonverbal skills were phenomenal. It is a pleasure to finally meet you, so far i've only met Peregrine and Alpha Hawkeye and Kuno Klug though i am partial to calling him Kuno. His name is rather long, granted as is mine. So, What are you doing out here Crete all by yourself? I don't really like to be by myself, never have the longest i've been by myself was when I was searching out a home, to find this place. I'm looking for remnants of where healing herbs grow right now, hoping to put the one thing i know how to do to good use for the pack and myself. She chuckled at herself and hung her head slightly with a small blush. " Oh dear I'm sorry I tend to talk a lot. She looked at the ground a little sheepishly, she had been rambling, something she was very good at. It caused her some embarrassment sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
Wandering crow - by Crete - January 19, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 02, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 02, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 15, 2014, 07:13 AM