Firestone Hot Springs Wandering crow
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm kinda in love with your character he's so sweet

Blue Willow studied him for a moment after she had realized she had been talking so much. He did not look like Peregrine that was for sure, as she had not yet met the other brother she did not know if Crete looked like him or not. And of course she had never seen their parents or family so she could not know that he really looked like his father's brother. She herself took after her father, though the gray came from her mother and her green eyes also. Her brothers had been carbon copies of her father, that much she could remember. She had taken after her father's size too, her mother being on the smaller side of their breed.

She chuckled softly at his sheepish shrug, not to be mean it was just a delight was all to see him warmed at her words. His body language was indeed phenomenal. She imagined if she had been not raised as a healer she would not know his body language or be able to interpret it. However, she had seen the dark pits of hell that some fell into after battles and attacks and she had met many with crushed windpipes or voice boxes, those that would never speak again. Some had just been in so much pain they did not talk and she had to learn to read their cues find out what they wanted to ease their discomfort as best she could. She couldn't help but wonder if he had been able to speak how he would sound, would he have a soft gruff voice, or a high whispery one. Would it be like honey soft and smooth or would it be rough and coarse. She would never know as he wouldn't but it was nice to imagine, maybe she could give him a voice in her head his own so that in away he had his own voice.

She smiled again at his shrug and said quietly, "my father used to often go off on his own to gather his thoughts and meditate and explore. He always explored before us, so that he knew what we would face. She noticed his interest and her smile grew wider, "Oh I would love some help. I am afraid though that I am not from this area originally, so I was just walking through trying to find things i recognized and would be able to find later. I know we won't find many plants right now, but I would like to find at least where they will grow so I can revisit them. So i guess in a way this is going to be an adventure as I don't know exactly what I am looking for. She blinked her gaze curious and hopeful, she would dearly love some company.
Messages In This Thread
Wandering crow - by Crete - January 19, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 02, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 02, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 15, 2014, 07:13 AM