Duskfire Glacier stone-age mind in a space-world age
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
No don't apologize! Tuwa is an interesting character.

Scarlett knew that Tuwawi wouldn't agree with her words, she was blinded with rage after all. She couldn't think clearly. Scarlett really wondered how the female was before she returned with her manic state and that.. collar around her neck. The albino let her ears fell back in disagreement. At least Malachi took her side, she gratefully smiled faintly at him. At least she wasn't alone in this. Scarlett felt that rage build up again when she said that Adlartok wasn't welcome. The albino didn't agree but now was not the moment to go against her. They had this matter to solve. She wanted to growl and snarl how it was not Tuwawi'sglacier. It was just as much their Glacier as Tuwawi's. They were a pack but Tuwawi would probably never see her as a full member. Slowly she started to envision Tuwawi as her past in wolf form. The fire furred didn't accept her. She probably thought that Scarlett was weak and she made Scarlett feel unwelcome. All aspects her family did to her.

Scarlett bared her teeth the to hissing female across from her her. But she had to remind herself that she wasn't weak like them. Scarlett believed that it took far more strength to be nice to enemies than to show them anger an violence. Once they think you are soft and weak you could start a surprised attack that would go for the kill, Scarlett thought. That was Scarlett's own sly hidden way of thinking about things. "You are not the alpha, Tuwawi. It is up to Malachi what we will do with this issue. I am not listening to you. If you want to fight then please spill blood but don't expect me to join. Think of me as weak all you want. I don't care. I respect your decision so I expect you respect mine.," she then spoke calmly, her lip covering her teeth again. Scarlett then looked at the young man that had took on the role as alpha after Tuwawi's disappearance. Scarlett knew that she was strong in her own way.
Messages In This Thread
stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 11, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Sen - February 11, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 11, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 11, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 12, 2015, 01:42 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 04:00 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 12, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 12, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 12, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Sen - February 12, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 15, 2015, 03:33 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 15, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:59 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 16, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 22, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 24, 2015, 11:12 PM