Redhawk Caldera wait for the day when you find.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley whirled on the spot as Fox's voice interrupted her digging. She gave her a quick, innocent grin. "Fox!" she barked, scurrying forwards to nuzzle and poke at her besty and the babies that were almost protruding at that point from her rotund stomach. "I brought you a thing. I added it to your cache 'cause.." Oh shit... She hadn't thought her lie all the way through, "You probably already ate!" Okay now move on quickly!

Finley stepped back and took a deep breath, pulling herself together so that she could present her emotions on the subject of Elwood without looking like a complete lunatic. She set her gaze calmly upon Fox's face and gave her a wonderfully calm smile. Fox's question brought the memories of her happy, happy rendezvous with Elwood to the forefront and suddenly her panic level was definitely dissipating as the happy, happy flooded her, making her feel all warm and tingly. The frantic worry she'd felt that had drawn her to the alpha's den suddenly was just a silly, fleeting thing as suddenly it occurred to her that she was about to take the second most exciting step in any budding new relationship - gushing to the BF about every detail!

"He loves me, Fox!" Fin squeaked finally, her tail whipping back and forth happily, "He said so! He loves me! And I was like.. ME TOO! And then we made out!" She had begun bouncing up and down slightly before she'd even started speaking, and now that the news had been spilled, there was just no end in sight.

Messages In This Thread
wait for the day when you find. - by Finley - February 14, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: wait for the day when you find. - by RIP Fox - February 14, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: wait for the day when you find. - by Finley - February 15, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: wait for the day when you find. - by RIP Fox - February 17, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: wait for the day when you find. - by Finley - February 17, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: wait for the day when you find. - by RIP Fox - February 18, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: wait for the day when you find. - by Finley - February 19, 2015, 12:41 PM
RE: wait for the day when you find. - by RIP Fox - February 21, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: wait for the day when you find. - by Finley - February 23, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: wait for the day when you find. - by RIP Fox - February 26, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: wait for the day when you find. - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:02 PM