Duskfire Glacier You broke your oath, you lost your ties
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
As far as Artok was concerned, Scarlett could tell him that Kove was the greatest wolf that ever lived. That he saved babies, and had rainbows come out his ass, he would still not trust him. He already had shaky trust to begin with, then Tuwa. She broke something inside of him, and Malachi added fuel ot the fire, and now Ad was on a slow burn.

Artok frowned, Well, I guess that's alright. If the female surrounds herself with other wolves like that. Then there is something dark inside her too. It's just that simple Miss. Scarlett.

Artok shook his head. He had gone straight to the glacier, never been around any others around here. He had always been a lone wolf, except for a few short months in Wintersun, and then here a few short weeks.

I have almost always been a lone wolf, so it doesn't bother me. But I will do what you want.

And he would, he would do whatever she wanted, even if it was just to protect her. He already had plans to get in Kove's face as soon as he met him. And if they started their own pack, oh he would guard those borders as if his life depended on it. Artok, had no designs to be carefree and happy ever again. He was planning on being unapproachable and irritable, maybe it would keep those around him from turning him into dust. As they crumbled whatever good he had inside him.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Adlartok - February 16, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 04:33 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Adlartok - February 18, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Adlartok - February 18, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 09:04 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Adlartok - February 18, 2015, 09:11 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Adlartok - February 18, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Adlartok - February 18, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Adlartok - February 18, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Adlartok - February 18, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: You broke your oath, you lost your ties - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:12 AM