Emberwood Wildest Dreams
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
"I brought you a dead animal, please don't be upset." xD

After their last meeting, the man was feeling a bit bad. He should not have allowed 'Aklaq' to follow him, and he certainly shouldn't have allowed her to get close to Scarlett. She was a bit dangerous, even without her memories, and he didn't want that type of danger near his love. So, somehow, he'd managed to escape the woman in order to follow after the albino. On his way, he'd stopped to hunt a muskrat, and after he'd caught it he'd decided to save it for later. The idea was to offer it to the pale woman as both a gift and a slight apology for the events of their last meeting. That was what he would do, too, as soon as he found her.

Kove had reached Emberwood, the place she said she was currently staying at, and went to work tracking down her scent. It was a bit difficult with the small mammal clenched between his jaws, but he made it work and didn't stop until he'd caught a whiff of her. Then he took off, his pace moderate so he wouldn't accidentally lose the invisible trail he was following, and didn't let up until the outline of the white wolf came into view. That made him slow, and he trotted towards her, noticing she must be laying in the mouth of her den. Once he was close enough, he dropped the muskrat and offered her a smile and a dip of his head. “Hello again, Scarlett,” he voiced, tongue hanging out the side of his mouth before and after he spoke to cool himself down some. “I managed to get Aklaq to stay somewhere, because I needed to see you again. I am very sorry for how things went last time, and if I could have changed it, I would have. I hope you'll accept my apology, as well as this.” He lowered his head down and nudged at the muskrat's body with his snout, working to move it closer to her, moving onto his stomach as he drew closer. “How are you doing?”
Messages In This Thread
Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 25, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 27, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 27, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 10:13 PM