fail you to the core
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle knew her husband would take the missing children as a personal failure. But frankly it wasn’t his fault. He couldn’t control their minds, and he couldn’t watch them 24/7 not when he had a pack to help run. And the cold hard truth was, that nature claimed many young ones. It was just the way of things, the strong survive. Thistle also knew that he would go over in his mind, why the bay was doing so well. But she didn’t think it had anything to do with who lead, it was just they had an influx of wolves.

Thistle saw him turn towards her, his single eye roving over her small frame. She imagined or perhaps hoped he could see the small pouch that she was sporting. Then again, it could just be her seeing it, and not noticeable to anyone else. His next question surprised her, but she smiled. About time you noticed Ragnar Loðbrók. She teased him gently, but ghosted forward to plan a small lick to his cheek.

Thistle sighed, This is true isn’t it. Ragnar I fear we may need to get more violent with those that trespass. I am loathe to do it, but I am unsure what else to do. They are too many. She tilted her head, unsure what else to say. She didn’t want to start violence, or incite wars, but the truth of the matter was they needed to do something. Trespassers were far too many, and for whomever this wolf was. For her or him to roll in their own urine, and sport it like some sort of sick perfume. There was something really wrong with them.
Thistle turned towards Spectra and she swallowed hard and laid her ears back. She was fearful, if the girl really hadn’t seen Odin, and she told Ragnar she had. Oh it could end badly for her, very very badly. She stepped back and held her body tightly and a little worriedly. Afraid of where this might go.
Messages In This Thread
fail you to the core - by Ragnar - February 21, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Thistle Cloud - February 21, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Spectra - February 21, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: fail you to the core - by Ragnar - February 22, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Thistle Cloud - February 23, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: fail you to the core - by Spectra - February 25, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: fail you to the core - by Ragnar - March 01, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Spectra - March 11, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Ragnar - March 21, 2015, 05:46 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Ragnar - March 21, 2015, 05:46 AM