Emberwood Wildest Dreams
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The man's head bobbed when she thanked him, a smile never leaving his face. He was more than happy to have hunted for her, and would do it again and again if she wanted him to. Even if she didn't, there was a good chance he would bring her little things here and there just to make sure she was keeping her strength up. If the idea that lingered in his head went as planned, then they would both need all the strength they needed for traveling purposes. His tail started to thump against the ground as he felt her tongue go over his nose, which made his smile widen slightly. "I'm relieved to hear that you've forgiven me. I was worried you wouldn't," he admitted. The smile on Kove's face faltered for a second at the mention of the dark-furred female, but he quickly fixed it. "Helping her is the right thing to do, Scarlett. She has very little of her memory, and you and I are the only two she knows that I'm aware of. I could send her away, if you truly wish for me to, but I am not so sure that kind heart of yours would forgive either of us if we did..." The albino woman would always be his top priority no matter the situation, and while he wanted to protect her, he also wanted to do what was best for her. Sending someone away who was mentally injured didn't seem like something she would allow to happen, even if her personal feelings towards the girl were negative. Being as protective as he is, Kove didn't want to risk Scarlett hurting on the inside over the matter.

"It's good you're doing better," he said, smile widened a bit farther. "I don't think we'll have many days to relax here soon. I think I've come up with a solution to your pro-" The words of the male were cut off by the snarl and growl of the younger male, which caused the smile to fall from Kove's face completely. Instead, he simply stared at the silvery boy, listening to all he had to say. By the time he was finished, a low sigh had managed to escape the Northerner's mouth. He didn't know who the boy was, but he had to be close to Scarlett to be sharing a den with her, and on top of that he looked as if he was recovering from an injury or two. Given those main factors, the older wolf didn't even allow a glare to flicker across his features, but,rather, opted for the calm route of things. "I will admit, the way Aklaq acted was not right, and I should not have allowed her to get close to Scarlett for even a second," he started, pushing himself up so he was sitting. "She is injured, like you seem to be, though, and abandoning her would have been bad, wouldn't it? I do not seek your apology, or your understanding, as Scarlett's words are the only thing that truly matter to me." His voice stopped for a second as his gaze flickered to the colorless woman, before moving back to settle on the boy. "I respect her, whether you believe that or not."
Messages In This Thread
Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 25, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 27, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 27, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 10:13 PM