Horizon Ridge say yes, say yes
now known as<br><strong>OBSIDIAN KESUK,</strong><bR>amnesiac
59 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
Jinx's howl froze Akhlut where he stood upon a lesser ridge-not his pack's namesake, but another, further south. The fur along his spine stiffened, and a snarl was upon his lips as the Alpha's long limbs were carrying him home faster than he'd thought possible. Fury roiled in his gut at Jinx's challenge, for that was the nature of her complaint voiced long and loud, and he knew then that Pied's anger at the pale woman was utterly justified. Jinx had abandoned Pied's former pack, and had clearly abandoned Shearwater Bay to be here, and a portion of Akhlut's mind stopped to wonder if Nanuq had truly left her children Jinx and Kaskae behind, or if that was a lie, twisted half-truths intended to conceal another of Jinx's shortcomings. Loyalty was not a word that the Gamma knew, and now she would never serve as his Gamma again.

Akhlut erupted from the trees and nearly bowled Jinx over in the process, his stance fierce and his dark far standing like rigid spines all over his body. Ivory teeth were bared beneath curled dark lips, and ice blue eyes raised to meet Jinx's orange ones, the color of dead leaves in fall. An ugly color, now, just as Jinx's features seemed ugly to him, now that she was a traitor. "My mutinous sister," he snapped, throwing their relationship back in her face. He'd thought she cared little for his mother, but had held some respect for him, but perhaps she was just biding her time. "I'm pleased to see no one has come to support you in your insipid attempt to take over."

His words sounded saccharine with their sarcasm, but the tone underneath was as hard as the rock of the Ridge. "I don't make a habit of drawing the blood of my family members," he hissed through clenched teeth, "so I'll tell you one time that you need to get the hell out of here and not come back. This is my pack, who have all sworn loyalty to me. You had not a thing to do with it, and now you never will." Tail arching high over his back, Akhlut seemed a more feral creature than he ever had before; understandable, for he was defending that most primordial of things, the seat of a born ruler, son of Siren Queen and Warchief, two of the most formidable she-wolves who'd ever lived. Beside them, Jinx seemed pathetic and meek.
Messages In This Thread
say yes, say yes - by Jinx - January 30, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Akhlut - February 08, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Jinx - February 09, 2014, 02:45 AM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Akhlut - February 09, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Jinx - February 09, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Akhlut - February 09, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Jinx - February 09, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Akhlut - February 10, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Jinx - February 10, 2014, 03:09 PM