Horizon Ridge i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin)
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
I'm sorry to disrupt the posting order but I wanted to go ahead and pull Pied from the thread. :)

Edit on 02/21: I don't want this to be discarded, so I'm going to finagle an ending for all of us...

Before Bristol could ponder this information and very likely strongly reconsider joining Horizon Ridge, the delicate thunder of footfalls announced Dublin's imminent arrival. The Delta sidestepped out of the way, politely allowing the brother and sister room to reunite. She watched with a small smile playing on her lips, paying no attention whatsoever to her subordinate's body language. What did something like that matter at a time like this?

"I'll leave you two to catch up. Bristol, it was nice meeting you." Pied began to turn, facing Dublin as she did so and saying to her, "I haven't called for Akhlut yet..." She shrugged her pale shoulders lightly as if to add, I'll leave that up to you. With a parting bark and final, "See you two around," the Delta then turned and trotted away in the direction of her den. Her fur was only very slightly damp now but she could always use a bit of snuggling with her mate.

As she made her way home, she heard Dublin's voice rise up behind her, calling for Akhlut. She paused, waiting to see if he would respond. When the Alpha's howled response rose into the air, her lips twitched and Pied proceeded, reassured to have heard his voice and happy that he was taking care of the sibling duo.
Messages In This Thread
i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Bristol - January 25, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 25, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 10:30 PM