Redhawk Caldera All my used liquor bottles are on display
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Not at all! The more the merrier >:D

Fin's tension was eased in the very moment that the male potato suddenly kicked out and hit Elwood squarely in the jaw. She immediately snorted with laughter, only to flatten her ears apologetically when he reacted in pain. Her mood much improved, she gave Elwood a quick kiss on the nose, then turned to look at the offending kickboxer. "Awww.. I think someone must've seen a moth," she teased, scootching even closer to Elwood in order to bump his shoulder, hoping the joke would ease the look of panic that he seemed to have inherited from her.

With a sudden burst of inspiration, Fin leaned in to stroke Nightjar's spine with her tongue, hoping to soothe him while Elwood - most likely - dealt with the babe who was certain to begin yowling again when she realized her friendboy's toe wasn't about to yield any sustenance for her. In the midst of this, Fin noticed that they had yet another little potato rolling over to visit her godparents. "I think we have more company..." Fin murmured to Elwood, anxiety beginning to settle in faintly yet again at the prospect of them now having three unexpectedly rambunctious newborns to deal with.

Messages In This Thread
All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Raven - February 24, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 26, 2015, 03:35 PM