Redhawk Caldera funk you up
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Ohhhhh... that's why she looked familiar...

Recognition dawned on Finley like a kick to her gut. This was the woman that had been in heat around Elwood. The one who had hit on him. And who was admitting to her now that she found the beta male attractive. Which he was, but no one else was supposed to mention it except in awe of Finley managing to be awesome to snag him for herself. Which was so not the tone Dove was using right now...

"Ha.. yeah, I really do," Fin agreed with that at least, though Dove seemed to be one of those that needed beat. She remained neutral in her regard of the pale female, feeling oddly calm about the whole your ass smelled good at my Elwood thing. After all, she hadn't known that Elwood was taken. And honestly, telling her now would probably prove to be rather fun.

"We're not related, though. He's my..." Fin had started with a smug smile that quickly faltered as she realized she had no idea what to refer to him as. They weren't mates or anything that official. And anything else she could call him either sounded too lame or too slutty. The seconds began to stretch awkwardly long as Fin sat frozen and awkward, unable to figure out how to explain the situation until finally... "....I called dibs!" she barked a little too loud to come off as entirely.. normal.

Messages In This Thread
funk you up - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: funk you up - by Finley - February 20, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: funk you up - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: funk you up - by Finley - February 20, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: funk you up - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: funk you up - by Finley - February 23, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: funk you up - by RIP Dove - February 24, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: funk you up - by Finley - February 27, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: funk you up - by RIP Dove - February 27, 2015, 10:03 PM
RE: funk you up - by Finley - February 28, 2015, 06:44 PM
RE: funk you up - by RIP Dove - March 02, 2015, 12:24 AM