Emberwood Wildest Dreams
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The man smiled at the woman's understanding towards the situation, but didn't feel particularly good about it. She was helping someone as well, but the boy didn't seem like a threat. He appeared to be protective of Scarlett, which the Inuit appreciated greatly. Aklaq, however, had proved herself to be a dangerous, and unknown, factor in response to nearly everything. He felt selfish when she stated she would be a friend to the dark woman, and slowly shook his head. “You do not need to be a friend to her,” he stated, his mind set on what would need to be done. He would need to send the strange woman away, maybe pass the responsibility of helping her onto someone else in Blackfeather. She had wished to join the pack anyways, so it would be like family helping family. Sort of. It was all in the name to keep the pale girl safe. “You don't need to befriend her, Scarlett. You are willing to put up with her despite how she acts, but you shouldn't have to. I'll find someone else to look after her until she can look after herself. I'm sure that sounds much better than having her join us, right?” He offered her another smile before turning his gaze to the silver boy once more.

“I would want for nothing else other than you to follow through with what you just said,” Kove told him, his expression growing serious for a second before softening again and falling into a faint smile. “The fact that you would be willing to take on someone in a better condition than yourself to protect her is a good thing, and I hope you'll continue to do that. I would never hurt her, though, but others—like Aklaq—might not be so kind, as I'm sure you know.” Kove motioned to the boy's injuries as discretely as he could, before picking up the conversation once more. He couldn't help but nod his head in agreement to the last part. “You're right, she is,” he voiced, copper gaze moving over to look upon Scarlett's form. She was, in truth, far too good for him. She was a ray of light that deserved the world, and he was just some Inuit lupine chasing after her. He still entered a state of disbelief every now and again since they shared their confessions, unable to fathom how he managed to get close to such an amazing woman. It was a closeness and amount of trust that he never wanted to lose, and would gladly take whatever Adlartok had to dish out if it would correct him.

Kove watched the younger male go back in the direction he'd come, before placing his full attention on Scarlett. His tail started to sway as her question sounded, unable to keep the growing grin off his face. He sort of started to resemble an excited whelp, only much larger. “I know we planned to live at the Glacier together, but after what they did to you, I started to think about some things. I don't want you at Blackfeather, as you already know, but what if we went out on our own?” By know, the grin on his faze had widened to the point where it looked as if it might hurt. He couldn't help it, however, as he was very excited. “We could recruit some lone wolves, and then we could start our own pack. No one would ever be able to treat you as they did every again.”
Messages In This Thread
Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 25, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 27, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 27, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 10:13 PM