Redhawk Caldera You and I were fire, fire, fireworks
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
The firebirds seemed oddly calm, Fin noted as she watched them doing their usual squirming and squeaking. Of course, any moment little Wildfire wasn't screeching seemed like peace to her. She wondered if that was perhaps a sign that they knew their littlest sibling was gone.

As though she'd heard her godmother's thoughts, suddenly little Wildfire was on the move. She watched as the flame-licked potato made a break for it, barreling straight over her brother and plowing right into her leg before vaulting right over that as well. She craned her neck to see what would happen with the feisty pup next, too nervous though about disrupting the other two to actually move to stop her. A grimace contorted her face when the flight of the firebird ended in a headfirst crash into the wall of a den, accompanied by a sharp wail of misery.

"Craaaaap..." Finley muttered to herself as the child because to shriek, her whole body tensing against the sound, "What is wrong with your sister, damnit..." She made a move to reach for her, but that shifted the weight of the other pups and thus she froze, her eyes darting to them to see their reactions unfold. She reached down to give Nightjar a little nuzzle upon a single of his tiny ears, hoping to placate him before he got too worked up, but Wildfire quickly stole back her spotlight though with another round of cries. So, nearly blinded by panic, Finley did the only thing she could think of to calm her(?): she began to lightly bop the pup on the head with her tail. Cause.. who doesn't feel better from a good tail attack?

Messages In This Thread
You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 01, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Wildfire - March 02, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Finley - March 02, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 02, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Wildfire - March 02, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Finley - March 04, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 06, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Wildfire - March 06, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Finley - March 06, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 08, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Wildfire - March 08, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Finley - March 09, 2015, 07:15 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 17, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Wildfire - March 17, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Finley - March 17, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 19, 2015, 08:28 AM