Wapun Meadow My Life As Turned Upside Down
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Tagging you two so we can finish this up before it goes dead/archives. @Outcry @Scarlett

The ghost looked to Scrlett as she put a bit of space between their bodies, but didn't comment on it. He could tell with a single glance that the darker woman was nervous and, after assuming it was due to his presence, he sat down to try and make himself seem more relaxed—which he was. It was hard to not be relaxed around Scarlett or the other girl, knowing that they would soon all be sharing a land together. It was a nice, comforting feeling to him. The male gave a nod of his head in response to the albino's question, and smiled at her mention of the mountain lion. "Yes, I will work to protect all of our fellow pack members," he stated calmly, tail moving slowly and unknowingly. From a single look at his posture and attitude around Scarlett, it would be hard to think he was capable of protecting anything, let alone anyone. He was, though, and would make sure her could for as long as he was able.

Kove was not a healer, or anywhere close to being one, but he still found what they did to be interesting. It was sometimes hard to imagine such small plants could do so much, such as the little flower bud, which made it that much more amazing when he learned something new about them. "Really? What a helpful flower," he said, eyes looking to the bud as he tried to further examine it. He raised his gaze back up as Scarlett mentioned the bear, having nearly forgotten about him. "I would ask him before taking any berries he's been around if you ever need any," the man suggested. "Just to be on the safe side." He knew the bear ate berries and nuts, and that he could eat a lot, but he didn't know if he had any specific kinds that he favored. If that was the case, the pale lupine did not want to upset him by allowing his food to be stolen.
Messages In This Thread
My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Outcry - March 03, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Scarlett - March 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Kove - March 03, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Outcry - March 05, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Kove - March 05, 2015, 01:30 PM