Horizon Ridge I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
@Aesop :D

The Greek boy had grown antsy when he'd gone back to the Bypass, as his paws itched to carry him farther and his optics longed to see more. He'd made it to Emberwood during his last adventure, where he'd met another boy in search of his brother, but from there he'd seen something that caught his interest. Not the glacier, or even the highest peaks of the mountains, but the last of the mountain before it faded into a land filled with trees. It had caught his interest, as such a thing reminded him of homeland. There'd been so many ridges near the place in which his family and pack had settled, and despite getting into trouble each time he went to them, he could never stay off of them. They gave one a nice view of many things in the area, and that was something he wished for. It could, after all, help him to get closer to completing his mental map of the still strange land.

With the intent to see all he could from the ridge, Alastor had set out the day before, following the path he'd taken before to get to the Emberwood. The journey had started earlier in the morning, and trailed well into the night with several small rests in between. Through the night, he'd slept for a bit, but had been up and running again before the sun awoken. From there, the argent lupine continued further, forcing his legs to carry him as fast as they were able for longer periods of time than what he was use to. This was evened out by him allowing himself to be given slightly longer breaks, but not by much. Only when he reached the light and lively forest did he allow himself a real break, with a meal and everything. He'd even gave himself a chance to lay down and nap, but his inner excitement had kept the yearling awake and eager to set off again.

By the time the argent boy reached what he would eventually know to be called Horizon Ridge, his tongue was lolling out the side of his mouth and he was panting heavily. In spite of that, he kept moving through it at a steady trot, looking and sniffing around. When nothing seemed out of the ordinary, he plopped himself right down (literally) on his side, giving his legs a well deserved break. He had not traveled so far since his escape from the humans, but during that event he'd had adrenaline pumping through his veins out of fear and worry. This time he had only his excitement urging him on, which wasn't enough to keep him on his feet forever. "Θα άξιζε τον κόπο ..." he told himself.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 11, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 13, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 14, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 15, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 17, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 18, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 20, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 25, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - April 03, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - April 16, 2015, 08:40 PM