I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am.
6 Posts
Ooc — ClaudyMaudy
The ivory wolfess just grinned sharply at the sarcasm just dripping from the dark fae's words and huffed in amusement, though she could see a lingering confusion, perhaps at her words. "Yes, males are exceedingly useful. My old pack was matriarchal, so to see such a strange dynamic of a few fae and many males is strange to me. There were very few males in my old pack, so it's just a little strange to me. And I'm Ayita, Ani'-Wah' Ya. Don't bother trying to say the last bit. Don't know why my mother gave me such an insufferably annoying name." She smiled gently and looked around, seeing the tinges of spring working into the landscape.

"So what do you folks do around here? Haven't been in a pack for a while, I've almost forgotten what it was like. What about you? Has the pack been around long?"

@Bindi
Messages In This Thread
RE: I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am. - by Ayita - March 07, 2015, 06:06 PM