Neverwinter Forest Tell me What the Rain Knows
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige

The sun was just rising to hit the highest point in the dome of cyan sky. Heat radiated from the burning mass onto Luka's inky pelt. Luka woke violently from a nightmare he was having. It took him a few moment to realize where he was. Luka shook off the scare and looked at his den, a simple dug-out from the earth coated in moss. With the excess of moss in the darkened forest Luka frequently replenished the den. The moss kept his body heat contained within the tiny cavity of earth. 

Stretching his aching body Luka rose from his den. The ebony male was out earlier in the day and manage to trap a rabbit within his grasp. He ate only half of it and buried the rest near his den. Luka trotted over to the hole covered in fresh dirt and dug out the remains of the hate. The coal pelted male then laid down in a patch of snow near his den and began to munch on the remains of the rabbit. With his nightmare fresh in his mind that's all he could think about. As a pup Luka was often plagued with horrible dreams, most just containing the same scenario. Luka would watch as a wolf he cared about was killed over and over again. When he was a pup it was just his mom but now images of his friend, scimitar, filled his eyes. 
Messages In This Thread
Tell me What the Rain Knows - by Luka Iva - February 14, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Tell me What the Rain Knows - by Gunnarr - February 17, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Tell me What the Rain Knows - by Luka Iva - February 17, 2014, 09:30 AM