Firestone Hot Springs Wandering crow
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow followed behind the male her eyes scanning the ground as well as sniffing tentatively at the hot spring. She would have to remember that it was here, it was a pretty spot and there may even been some foliage here she may not find other places in the winter due to the warmth curling from it's edges. Blue Willow knew of different poisons and things that could be easily confused, though she was no master and felt that one was always learning.

Blue Willow froze for a moment at the look she was slanted by the other. She quickly realized it was just to make known his opinions on the matter of what his brother wanted though at first she had thought him angry. She was torn she agreed full heartedly, she did not think one should try and induce conception, as pups were a natural thing and if you were to have them you were to have them simple as that. However, at the same time she felt that she should at least try, only because she was asked too. She to however had her own worries about the alphess and how she was running the pack as of late. It made her nervous and perhaps pups coming into the tension would not be good. She was very clearly torn, weighing on the side of caution however she made a quick decision.

Blue Willow nodded her head, "I agree with you though i do not know all your reasons. I think conception should be a natural thing and some of us are just not meant to have pups, not that she won't just pointing it out. So I will look for some different herbs, mostly for colds as this weather is going to make a lot of us sick unfortunately. She hoped her choice would be met with a better result.
Messages In This Thread
Wandering crow - by Crete - January 19, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 02, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 02, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Wandering crow - by Crete - February 15, 2014, 07:13 AM