Is there a place for us?
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Mikael thought carefully about this answers, knowing that he should tell the truth as accurately as he could in situations like this. "There isn't much that is unique about me. I can hunt, like most wolves and I'm a fairly fast runner, since my build isn't quite as heavy as others. I have a fairly good grasp on herbs, so I might be a little help as a healer and I'm good with storytelling."

"I have a good grasp on the basics of medicinal herbs and practices, as my mother taught me much as a child and growing up in our pack, I regularly helped our healer prepare many poultices and such. I am by no means a healer in my own right but I can prepare simple cures. I have only the weapons that each wolf has, the sharpness of my teeth and claws and the lightness of fleet feet. But I've survived this long, so I must be doing something right." The weakness question had thrown him off now, his own instincts rebelling against revealing such intricate parts of himself.

He breathed a deep sigh and once again, shouldered his way past his own anxieties. "I'm not used to pack life, not by a longshot. I've spent a long time on my own and my own pack growing up as dysfunctional at best. And I'm lightly built, not the strongest quality for a fighting wolf to have. Sure I'm light on my feet but I can't take quite as many hits as others, with thicker muscles and stronger bones." He felt extremely anxious about revealing this but if it got him a position on a pack, then it was worth it. For those packmates would work with him, to know his weaknesses so they could cover them and vice versa.
Messages In This Thread
Is there a place for us? - by Tempest - March 08, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Is there a place for us? - by Mikael - March 08, 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Is there a place for us? - by Bindi - March 08, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Is there a place for us? - by Tempest - March 08, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Is there a place for us? - by Mikael - March 09, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: Is there a place for us? - by Bindi - March 09, 2015, 12:33 AM
RE: Is there a place for us? - by Tempest - March 09, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Is there a place for us? - by Mikael - March 13, 2015, 06:23 PM