Neverwinter Forest Tell me What the Rain Knows
Gunnarr

Hope you don't mind a newbie!

Midday was definitely not Gunnarr's favorite hour. His charcoal coat soaked up the blazing sun like a sponge, and he swore it felt even warmer in the winter months: the sunlight reflecting blindingly off the pristine snow that coated the landscape. Today offered no respite, and the bulky Stormbringer was determined to get his task finished before the brightly burning ball slipped below the horizon.

It had been two days since his acceptance into Neverwinter Forest, and he still hadn't found a good corner of the packlands to call his own. It was possible he was being too picky, but the truth was that Gunnarr knew what he wanted and was far too stubborn to settle for anything else. He wasn't asking much, just a sturdy tree with good strong roots spread wide enough to allow a den to be dug out beneath it. There had been a few locations that had come close, and Gunnarr grumbled as he contemplating turning around and going back to one of them.

The dark wolf's ears flicked forward as sounds of munching reached them. His large paws slowed, finally stopping as he inhaled the cold wind around him. The scent of meat and wolf drifted from his right, not terribly far. Having not met another packmember yet aside from their leader, Gunnarr had no name to place with the unique male scent. Sighing heavily, he decided his quest could be delayed by a little and headed toward the scent's origin.

As the Stormbringer approached, he made sure to circle around upwind of the other male, allowing his own scent to precede his appearance. He was then careful to maneuver himself to the other wolf's line of sight, his paws intentionally crunching across the ground. "Hey there! I hope I'm not interrupting your lunch. The name's Gunnarr, and you're the first packmate I've come across since meeting Chakra. Pleasure to meet you mate!"

Table by Ann

Messages In This Thread
Tell me What the Rain Knows - by Luka Iva - February 14, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Tell me What the Rain Knows - by Gunnarr - February 17, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Tell me What the Rain Knows - by Luka Iva - February 17, 2014, 09:30 AM