Neverwinter Forest Tell me What the Rain Knows
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige

The leftover hare gave the swarthy male enough to hold him over until his next meal. He needed to hunt, it would clear his mind and give him something to do with himself. It was hard, at these times in the year, when the snow covered landscape offered Luka little to no cover. He would have to attack with out stealth, but with speed. Which proved in some cases to be a problem but Luka would manage. He always did. The ebony male named on the remains of the rabbit. 

Before he could find the strength to rise from his position a wolf approached him. Trotting closer to him was a large, masculine, almost bear like wolf. With a friendly smile and warm voice he greeted the willow. Luka glanced up at the male and gave him a smile as he rose to meet him. They stood nearly eye to eye, but the main difference shown in their body types. The male who named himself Gunnarr was a bear of a wolf while Luka was limber and lanky.

With a slight head bow Luka introduced himself. "You did not interrupt me I was just finishing. I am Luka its a pleasure to meet you Gunnarr." lilted Luka. He raised his head and looked into the males eyes. Gunnarr had smoky eyes that fit well with his darken pelt. "Its good to meet new pack mates, how are you liking Neverwinter?" Luka inquired meaning to start small talk with the male.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me What the Rain Knows - by Luka Iva - February 14, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Tell me What the Rain Knows - by Gunnarr - February 17, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Tell me What the Rain Knows - by Luka Iva - February 17, 2014, 09:30 AM