Bearclaw Valley I'm exactly what you think I am
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett had been napping in the den, in her and Kove's bedroom. She looked up from the light footsteps. By now she could hear that it was Adlartok moving. He had a very specific way of walking after all. Scarlett moved to the big main room that connected the three bedrooms. To then peek her head out of the den, between the roots of the big oak. She watched Adlartok and strolled after him. Once she saw him struggle the light female trotted towards him. He obviously needed help. Her little warrior. She instantly approached him not even bothered to greet him. They lived together for a month in a den in Emberwood. They were past that formal greetings

She did lick his cheek before starting to nip his fur in the places he couldn't reach. With all the love in the world, of course. She was his caretaker after all, and maybe even his mother. She did saw him as her little warrior, her little one. She had been taking care of Ad for about 2 months now. She always had him on her mind. He also helped her when Néa was gone, when Scarlett thought Néa was dead. She spit out some of his fur and worked dutifully on his fur. Scarlett had been fully preened by Owl Keyx and was dashing in her summer coat. It was great. Maybe she should howl for Keyx. Otherwise Scarlett would be heavily shedding now too. "You could have asked for my help, you know that," she pointed out. "There is no shame in it. Are you liking this new place?"

Messages In This Thread
I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 17, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 20, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - April 03, 2015, 10:25 AM