Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
*Aggressively ships* Plus, I love any excuse for drama!

Saena quickly added her own addendum to Reek's nickname to the possibly dead-unlucky-SOB that was Sebastian, causing Reek to grin one of his trademark toothy smiles.  "Hmmm," he hummed in mock consideration. "But, who's to say the guy didn't like— teleport or something to the other side? Although, I like goo... and Fit-Through-Ice-By-Becoming-Good Man has a nice ring to it, is it the most plausible answer? I'd like to think he blinked his eyes and then— Bam! Otherside!"  The scenarios became more and more ridiculous, but it had been so long since Reek had any fun, and the entertaining back-and-forth that he and Saena shared on the subject was more than welcome.

Speaking of more than welcome— Saena had began to preen and primp the fur around Reek's neck while he spoke of Nochtli, and the little voice in the back of his head that would have said no was apparently on strike for better conditions and her touch served as a comfort to his troubled mind.  It may have been wrong, but Reek wallowed in sin happily.  But soon after he had finished speaking, she stopped and lifted her head and it took everything Reek had not to beg her to continue.  But as she continued her story, Reek quickly became wrapped up in the details.

"What a looney," he mused emphatically with an almost comical shake of the head.  "A pack's mark is mark all the same, new or old."  If only he had been there, it all sounded so entertaining.  "I think I'm starting to agree... the south's full of crazies.  Let's never go there." It was true that Reek no longer held any intention of crossing the Sunspire Mountains— only possibly going to the plateau to meet Saena's family, but that could have been the end of the world for all he cared.  The north and the wolves that inhabited it were his home.

He felt her rest her head on him once more and he exhaled slowly in relaxation.  "I want to meet them," he whispered, referring to the wolves of the Plateau.  "Your family."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Reek - July 08, 2015, 06:12 PM