Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Alrighty! How do you want to play this out?  We can fade it all tastefully and such, or continue to play things out. Your call!

Reek's heart jumped around his chest like a ten year old who had been given a double-shot of espresso.  His affections were retuned two-fold and Reek struggled to not just take her here, atop the ridge for all to see.  But, (a little) common sense won out and he resigned to wait until the pair was out of sight.  She agreed to follow meekly, which Reek attributed to her own inexperience, but it was a far cry from the strong alpha he was used to seeing. Truthfully, even though Reek had Saena by years in age, he was largely inexperienced when it came to romance, especially physicality. They were in the same boat, and due for some awkward fumbling.

Part of Reek knew if he followed through, there would be no coming back from this in his relationship with Wynter.  And even though their relationship was already perceived dead, this would be the final nail in the coffin.  But for once, Reek didn't care.  A part of him wished to lash out at Wynter with this, but at the same time he was closer to Saena than anyone.  She was his confidant, best-friend, everything. After Wynter's absence he found himself closer to Saena than ever, the feelings he felt were only natural.

"The Emberwood," he whispered breathily, finding his feet on wobbly paws to begin the brisk walk south.  "No one will see us."  But, so what if they did.  Reek was already in too deep and the decision had been made.  "I want you to know," he added in a hushed whisper, gently teasing the fur on her neck.  "You're not my second choice... Me and Wyn, we havent— but, I want to with you."  
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Reek - July 08, 2015, 09:53 PM