Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
It was a struggle for Reek to keep his eyes open, but if they closed, he wouldn't be able to keep his gaze on Saena— which would have been nothing less than a travesty. Even though they drooped, his eyes had been opened (figuratively speaking) to what he really wanted. Her.  Although Wynter was technically still his mate, she had become an afterthought in the wake of the moment he shared with his alpha. Reek felt emotions that he had never felt before; ones that he thought he had felt, but now he realized they were fraudulent.  But this, now, was truth.

She made her way to his side and the pressure of her muzzle on his neck. He exhaled slowly, completely relaxed.  Thankfully, the summers in the taiga were mild, so when Reek moved in as close as he could get to rest against her, he knew it wouldn't be too uncomfortable and hot.  But, even if The Emberwood were truly on fire, he still would have found her embrace eagerly.  

"I'm going to break things off with Wynter," he whispered.  "I can't carry on with her if I feel this way about you."  While Reek could go, lie, and live on as normal; that was the last thing he wanted to do.  Saena was his closest friend— and now lover.  That wasn't something he wanted to hide from the pack.  "I want there to be an us,, he continued as he nestled in even closer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Reek - July 09, 2015, 10:19 PM