Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
To the archives! I totally love the direction this thread took and I can't wait for the next one (I'm probably going to jump into the one you just posted... I'm too impatient). On another, unrelated note, I just realized these two have the same birthday!

Reek stared down at his alpha/lover in earnest anticipation as he waited patiently for her next move. Just as his own mind was floating in post-coital bliss, it seemed Saena was in the same boat. Her giddy state became obvious because of lame joke about bam-man... but Reek was the king of lame jokes. They were his bread and butter, and he began to laugh without holding back at her call-back to their previous conversation. "A tad," he wheezed between happy heaves. For a man who rarely took anything seriously, in this instance, a tad, was an understatement. He was dead serious. Jokingly serious, but still steadfast in his decision.

She stood to brush up against Reek's side with her muzzle and he trembled at her touch. His body went stiff and then loose, like putty in her paws to be molded as she pleased. He was her plaything. Just as soon as he was ready to go for round two, she pulled away and ventured further into The Emberwood. He quickly took off behind her in an excited lockstep as they went deeper into the wood to get it on elsewhere. Somewhere more fitting to the moment.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Reek - July 10, 2015, 09:33 PM