whispers in the rain
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Actually I would like to have one more post after Shego's reply so I can use this thread for EXP, if that is okay ;)

The Dark King seemed to make his message come across to the other without saying another words to him. Though the arrogant pup had to make another insult coming at him. The tank of a male was clearly not amused. Even though the young wolf might have dodged his attack Burke was still far closer than he was before. He lunged again at the wolf and chased after the pup in an adult body until he was more than a few strides away from their borders. Black Feather was more than stocked with wolves. Now they member count was up they were allowed to be picky. Burke couldn't care less if the other wolf would tell other loners to say away. It meant the wolves that would approach their border had a higher interest of joining this 'batshit insane clan'. Burke knew that bad advertising for their pack was how he reached these borders more than half a year ago.

Burke knew he wasn't going to keep up with the other male but that was the point. Once he was at a distance Burke liked he stopped his chase. His docked tail standing up high in the air. He trotted back to Shego. His statue clearly more pleased than he was when the intruder was too close to their lands. "Next time someone is rude to you, please slid their throats right on the spot," he stated with a court nod. "If they don't start with 'I want to join this pack' then I might start to mark the borders with the blood of trespassers to keep these rude wolves away," Burke stated. He was surprised by his own darkness. A hint a smile tugged on his lips. "I might start doing that actually. Hmm. Thanks for the inspiration, Shego." After all it were her blood offers that got him on the topic of slicing throats.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
whispers in the rain - by Riptide - July 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Shego - July 08, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Riptide - July 08, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Shego - July 09, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Riptide - July 12, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Burke - July 12, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Shego - July 14, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Riptide - July 17, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Burke - July 17, 2015, 09:40 AM