Redtail Rise I'm with you
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
It's a sign! No worries though, I'm totally brimming with Reek/Saena muse right now, so I'll probably be pretty quick on the replies!

As to be expected, Saena rushed at Reek with the full intention of getting him as soaked as she was.  However, he was already (figuratively) miles ahead of her in his own intent.  He watched as she bounded up the face of the waterfall with a sappy grin and waiving tail as he waited for the perfect chance to jump into the cool water below. Just as she reached a point to which she could reach out and touch him, Reek jumped off the rocky crag with limbs spread wide, smacking the water with a resounding bellyflop.

The sting of the landing was far overshadowed by the satisfaction of a successful tease.  He surfaced from the pond like a breaching whale and spit a steady stream of murky water from his mouth as he flopped about. Reek slowly opened his eyes that had been clamped shut since the impact and his fuzzy vision found focus on the natural cavern that sat back under the cover of the waterfall.  "Wow,"  he muttered breathlessly over the crash of the water cascading around him.  He needed a new place to live anyway, and what beats waterfront property?

"Saena! Jump in!" he shouted enthusiastically as he began to swim through the waterfall and into the natural shelter that it provided.  "Check this out!  I need a new place to live," he continued suggestively, hoping she would pick up the clue that he was moving out of his den atop the ridge; but most importantly he wanted her to know that he and Wynter were no more.  "—And I think I may have found the perfect place!"
Messages In This Thread
I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 10, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:33 PM