Redtail Rise I'm with you
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Saena soon found Reek's side after taking a bit of time to take in the atmosphere of Reek's— No, their new home.  While she spent her time inspecting the property, Reek was sold from first sight just from the sheer novelty of it.  Who the hell else lives in a waterfall? Shit's tight yo. Luckily wolves had no concept of money, because Reek sure as hell wouldn't have been able to afford something so cool.

She laid down beside him and Reek wrapped his forelegs legs around her waist and pulled her in close, face to face.  He grinned as she stated the obvious about her status and swiped he tongue across his muzzle.  Sure, she was still Queen of the rise... but the quip was meant to be sweet.  "Shhhh," he jokingly hushed. "I know that, but let me have this moment, okay?"  Reek buried his face in base of her neck and playfully nipped and teased her fur with his teeth.

"Done-zo," he quipped with a mouth full of fur as he finished off her sentence about his nonexistent relationship with Wynter.  She had made her bed, and Reek was more than happy to move forward... especially if Saena was in that direction.  

But when she brought up becoming the alpha male of the Rise, Reek stopped his playful ministrations and his jaw dropped in surprise and excitement.  Never in all his life did he think he would ever become the patriarch of a pack.  "I, uh— I thought you were being metaphorical," he stuttered.  "But you know, if only Alphas can do the do with other Alphas, then I better accept! Because I'm sure as hell not giving that up." Once he had his taste, he definitely wanted more.
Messages In This Thread
I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 10, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:33 PM