Redtail Rise And I hope that you'll remember me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
This is my BWP thread for the fire! You guys can either join this one with your characters reacting in different areas or have your own threads set around the same time. Redtail Rise is on fire and will be completely engulfed by the time the tornado dissipates, leaving our wolves homeless. They must now must flee for their lives! Some powerplay of @Reek here.

It was smart to inform the pack via howl that they should seek shelter. Not long after Saena and Reek hid away in their cave, the wind picked up and lightning began to fork across the sky. The sky opened up and a deluge fell over the Rise. The alpha female watched from behind the waterfall, concerned, but knowing that all storms passed. She'd successfully warned her pack of the danger of the storm and could only hope they'd all heeded it and gotten themselves safely underground.

She padded back to her lover's side and settled into his embrace. She might've taken her mind off things by inviting him to get frisky with her, but the mood didn't strike her. Instead, she lay close and watched the world outside as darkness descended. For what felt like hours she lay there watching, waiting, but eventually she drifted off to sleep.

She awoke to the acrid smell of smoke.

When she blinked, her eyes were covered in a thick film, but it didn't take much vision to spot a distorted flickering beyond the waterfall. She'd never seen fire before. It might've captivated her, but the thick, cloying scent that came with it spoke to her baser instincts and fear, immense fear, squirmed in her belly instead. She frantically woke her lover, trying her hardest not to just give in and bolt, and made to step out into the pool of water surrounding their home. What she saw was devastation: bright flames licked the trees in the distance, smoke curled over their home, and it was growing fast.

"Fuck," she whimpered, "fuck fuck fuck. Reek!" She turned, hoping her lover was still there with her somewhere. She coughed as smoke burned the back of her throat. "Reek! We need to go! We need to go now!" Right now Saena could only hope her subordinates smelled it too, and knew to get out as well. There wasn't enough clean air for her to produce a howl loud enough to reach them here.
Messages In This Thread
And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 19, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 19, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 20, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 20, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 21, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 22, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 31, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - August 04, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:07 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 04:28 PM