Blackfoot Forest bones
<i>kissing death & losing my breath,</i>
43 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
@Jinx ??? Did it work
Swiftcurrent Creek was their home. But as she set foot within Blackfoot, she had found her own. It was nighttime, and the cries lured her, called her. Yes, she responds to nothing, Yes, I am coming, I can hear you—
xxxxxxxThere was a reason that she was called, that she was summoned. Blood was pressed upon the contours of her face, around her jutting shoulders the organs of some unidentifiable being. Freshly dead, her decided sacrifice; but in her haze, she had no idea what it was she had ended, only that it had already been dying, and that she was ordered to take and consume. Her belly was full, so full; and she moved in her haze even still, possessed, a familiar touch holding her mind.
xxxxxxxLife for a life, debt for a debt, take what you take and get what you get... Get what you— she pauses, her high-pitched voice catching in her throat as she spots a screaming specter in the tree. She rushes toward it, snapping her jaws, but they did not close. Saliva whipped out from the edge of her lips, and she turns her head, something moving in her peripheral vision.
xxxxxxx(I see I see!) But what?
Messages In This Thread
bones - by Clarice - January 26, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: bones - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: bones - by Clarice - January 27, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: bones - by Jinx - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: bones - by Clarice - February 05, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: bones - by Jinx - February 06, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: bones - by Clarice - February 24, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: bones - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 08:33 PM