Northstar Vale NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves!
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0" width="187" height="35"><param name="movie" value="http://www.staticplayer.com/Flash/chameleon.swf" /><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="scale" value="noscale" /><param name="salign" value="lt" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="flashvars" value="mp3_url=https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_llo01cseCB1qbzx95o1.mp3&AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJNIGGLK7XA7YZSNQ&Expires=1398219308&Signature=wJz1q4tlzqwFBG3SbwWuewgto20%3D&autoplay=no&bg_type=none&bg_width=187&bg_height=35&bg_alpha=100&bg_color=0x000000&bg_image=http://www.staticplayer.com/images/chameleon/default.gif&border_type=ellipse&border_color=0xAAAAAA&border_width=1&border_alpha=100&border_ellipse=1&play_color=0x233a4e&play_width=15&play_height=15&play_x=5&play_y=5&show_bar=yes&playbar_color=0x233a4e&load_color=0xc7d2d4&load_width=150&load_height=5&load_x=30&load_y=10&show_text=no&text_size=10&text_color=0xFFFFFF&text_x=32&text_y=5&text_idle=Static Player!" /><embed src="http://www.staticplayer.com/Flash/chameleon.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="lt" wmode="transparent" flashvars="mp3_url=https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_llo01cseCB1qbzx95o1.mp3&AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJNIGGLK7XA7YZSNQ&Expires=1398219308&Signature=wJz1q4tlzqwFBG3SbwWuewgto20%3D&autoplay=no&bg_type=none&bg_width=187&bg_height=35&bg_alpha=100&bg_color=0x000000&bg_image=http://www.staticplayer.com/images/chameleon/default.gif&border_type=ellipse&border_color=0xAAAAAA&border_width=1&border_alpha=100&border_ellipse=1&play_color=0x233a4e&play_width=15&play_height=15&play_x=5&play_y=5&show_bar=yes&playbar_color=0x233a4e&load_color=0xc7d2d4&load_width=150&load_height=5&load_x=30&load_y=10&show_text=no&text_size=10&text_color=0xFFFFFF&text_x=32&text_y=5&text_idle=Static Player!" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="188" height="36"></embed></object><div style="margin-top: -10px;"><font style="font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; margin-left: 5px;"><i><span style="color:#447294;">h</span><span style="color:#4a7899;">e</span><span style="color:#507d9f;">a</span><span style="color:#5583a4;">v</span><span style="color:#5b89aa;">e</span><span style="color:#618eaf;">n</span><span style="color:#6794b5;"> </span><span style="color:#6c9aba;">g</span><span style="color:#72a0c0;">o</span><span style="color:#78a5c5;">o</span><span style="color:#7eabcb;">d</span><span style="color:#83b1d0;">b</span><span style="color:#89b6d6;">y</span><span style="color:#8fbcdb;">e</span></i></font></div>
46 Posts
Ooc — CJ
— Round 3 begins now! @Raheerah @Dawa @Silas @Zombie @Raiden @Lanegan @Shima @Xi'nuata
— This round (and the thread) ends Monday, February 17th.

The Dragon introduced himself on cue, but hissed toward Tenzin. The monk would not argue with the rank the beast had claimed for itself. By not acknowledging the statement at all, Tenzin had accepted it. Instead, the monk's focus shifted to a newcomer who had ducked in during his speech. He smiled gently at her but another newcomer pulled his attention. This one, however, chose to hum her position to the Dragon and even took up a spot near him. With a raised brow, the monk studied her carefully to dismiss any thought of injury he thought she may have. She was healthy, it seemed, though Tenzin did not know what her relation to the Dragon was. She introduced herself when the Dragon had fallen silent.

Tenzin turned to the group then, studying their quiet faces with pity and compassion. None of the stepped forward to speak and the monk did not blame them. Perhaps the Dragon was too overpowering or perhaps they were all broken souls. Is that not why they were here? To learn and to be healed? Tenzin smiled gently as the group was gathered in the silence of the setting sun. He was one who favored silence, and found that any who could bond without words would be stronger committed to each other than those who needed words. Closing his eyes, the monk let himself slip beyond into a meditation state. He could feel the day ending, the sun brushing his coat through the clouds and the trees; he could feel the quietness of night settling in and a gentle smile eased on his face.

I see, he said softly, eyes still closed. We will learn together then, who we are; if your voice is quiet and your bodies timid, we are here to unlock what you are within. He opened his eyes slowly, taking in the wolves around him. Excuse me, friends, he said, turning to Dawa gently as his eyes grazed the gathered wolves. There is a reddish agouti male who I met earlier. His name is Silas, and he has amber eyes, the monk whispered, looking across the group and picking their features apart. There is a stone colored female with hints of rust; she has yellow-green eyes. There is another silver female, but she has more peppered black with black points and... interesting eyes, Tenzin paused, trying to think of a word for them, but he could not; Blue, mostly, I guess, he laughed softly. Another silver body graces us, but he is a warrior; very strong looking, indeed. He has beautiful sea blue eyes, much like mine if... his voiced trailed off sadly and he resisted the urge to turn to the Dragon. Much like mine if you remember them.

Lastly, there were the two other females. There is a pretty girl with ice blue eyes whose coat is blacks, browns, and creams, he said of Shima, turning to Xi'nuata briefly to refresh himself. The one who introduced herself as Xi'nuata is shades of tan and her eyes are no different, though she possesses beauty nonetheless, he finished, turning back to the group and standing tall once again. All so young, he noticed, save for the silver female with black points. She was at least a year older than the rest, but indeed the group was fresh in the world. Xi'nuata was a year older than the black-pointed female, and Tenzin did not think of her as young, but rather, matured. The thought of teaching such young minds pleased the monk, though, and he accepted their silence with their age.

Very well. Dawa, Raheerah, and I claim this Vale as our own. It is yours, as well; we are the Vale, and the Vale is us. You may be shy and you may be young, but do join us in song if you can find the confidence, he said kindly, turning to the Dragon with an unforgiving glance. He had never placed himself in such a situation before, but he knew his fate the moment he released the creature from its eternal bonds within the cave. The mark across the Dragon's missing eye was forever a reminder to Tenzin, to everyone; but nobody here knew what it was, what it meant. Yasuo Tenzin, the unforgiven.

Breaking his thought away from the beast, Tenzin lifted his head toward the sky. He let loose a promise into the evening, his voice a smooth a gentle tone, though strength pushed it high. They were here. They were the wolves of Northstar Vale, and they were here to heal and to help. As Dawa's voice joined in, Tenzin felt himself closing his eyes slowly and reaching with his voice into the stars. I have saved her, he called to Yonten, Dawa's true mother. I have found her a home of peace where she can rest her weary head. This is my blessing, his promise continued, relief settling in as their song carried up the mountainsides that surrounded them. I have saved her.

Messages In This Thread
NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Raheerah - January 27, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Douglas - January 27, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Zombie - January 27, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by RIP Dawa - January 28, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Raiden - January 28, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Lanegan - January 29, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Tenzin - January 31, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Shima - January 31, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Raheerah - February 01, 2014, 01:16 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by RIP Dawa - February 01, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Xi'nuata - February 08, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Tenzin - February 12, 2014, 04:24 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Raheerah - February 14, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Xi'nuata - February 14, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by RIP Dawa - February 16, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Xi'nuata - February 22, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Tenzin - February 22, 2014, 01:10 PM